Private Bank digital capabilities
Relationship led, powered by digital
Watch our video to learn about how our relationship is supported by a full suite of Private Bank and Bank of America digital capabilities to keep you connected with personalized insights, guidance, and solutions you need to orchestrate your finances. Our digital capabilities make it easy, simple and convenient to connect in the manner that works best for you.
Your top digital must-haves
Click here to learn about our key digital highlights with a guide on how to use Bank of America Private Bank and Bank of America Mobile & Online Banking effectively.
- Establish your seamless banking and investing integration experience.
- Enable biometric authentication on your digital device.
- Visit the Bank of America Private Bank Communication Center and review your Secure Inbox.
- Set up online delivery for your Bank of America Private Bank investment and Bank of America banking accounts; set up alerts for your Bank of America banking accounts.
- Enroll in Bill Pay and Zelle®1.
- Visit My Rewards to ensure you are maximizing the value of your banking relationship.
- Review your spending and consider establishing a budget in the Spending & Budgeting tool.
- Add your Bank of America credit and debit cards to your digital wallet.
- Aggregate all your external assets and liabilities via My Financial Picture.
- Ask Erica2 for personalized insights.
1Zelle® should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you trust. We recommend that you do not use Zelle® to send money to those you do not know. Transfers require enrollment in the service with a U.S. checking or savings account and must be made from an eligible Bank of America consumer or business deposit account. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes and transactions between enrolled consumers do not typically incur transaction fees from Bank of America. We will send you an email alert with transaction details after you send money using Zelle®. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for further details. Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply. Neither Bank of America nor Zelle® offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle®. Regular account fees apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
2 The mobile feature, Erica, is only available in the English language. The feature requires that you download the latest version of the Mobile Banking app and is only available in the Mobile Banking app for select iOS and Android devices. Message and data rates may apply. Your chat may be recorded and monitored for quality assurance.