Midyear 2023: How to prepare for what’s ahead
Stocks have rebounded strongly since their lows of last October. What could the second half of this year bring for investors — and how might you prepare for new risks and potential opportunities?
For insights, please join Chris Hyzy, Chief Investment Officer, Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank for a midyear check-in on the markets and economy. Chris will be joined by a panel of experts to discuss what they’re watching for in the rest of 2023 and beyond.
Topics they’ll explore include:
- Could the U.S. economy avoid a recession?
- Outlook for inflation and interest rates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other innovations driving the market
- Ideas for putting cash to work in today’s higher rate environment
- Portfolio strategies investors could consider now